Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's FlauntR baby


Another excellent web based application. FlauntR offers a slick way to edit you pictures. It works astoundingly perfect with flickr and offers you to work on an apple-like GUI applications. An interesting feature is to be able to get the right size of your profile pictures on some of Network sites. It converts for example for Friendster, Blogger, Xing and many more. However, i am surprise that Facebook isn't there. I hope soon.

Check out my new profile picture for this blog. I edited just now by using FlauntR. It takes a very minimum skill of Photoshop. I also tried to be more creative and got to the picture of me on the Baltic see below.


Not too bad for unprofessional photoshoper, right. It reminds me of Picaso painting actually, although i can't find it on google what i have in my head. Anyway, once you edited a picture the option is then to save it on FlauntR, download it to your computer or save it directly in flickr.

Check it out and enjoy the advantages. It's really fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much - flauntR is really nice site. Another site like this is Picjoke.com - funny pictures - they make a new effect every day!